Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Review: NEW NYX Studio Liquid Liner


Hey girls! Today I will be reviewing a new product by NYX Cosmetics and it’s called the NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner. It’s a new product for the summer and released in July. It’s already making appearances at e-tailers such as http://CherryCulture.com and http://NYXCosmetics.com where they retail for $4.50 a piece. These liquid liners were created for dramatic and intense color. There are currently12 shades available from Extreme Black to Extreme Pink. The shades shown in the pictures are Extreme Coffee, Extreme Blue, and Extreme Purple. Let’s see if they live up to what they claim!

Pro(s):
-Very pigmented and intense color.
-Fine brush applicator so it’s easy to make thin or thick lines.
-They have a huge range of shades available (have you ever heard any company have PINK eye liner).
-I got about 6-7 hours of wear with these.

Con(s):
-It’s easily rubbed off when wet thus it’s not sweat proof.

Overall review: I really like these. They also have a pink liquid liner which is amazing. They wear great and I like their fine brush tip applicator. I used this on the bride when I went to a wedding this weekend and she never needed only one touchup. The thing that was a downfall was that they aren’t waterproof. When I went to shower, I forgot these were on my eyelids and lower lash line and I rubbed my eyes. I got scared because I saw blue rubbery pieces coming off of my face and when I looked in the mirror, the liquid liner was PEELING off. Well, other than that, they’re a great bang for your buck and I suggest them to everybody. The rating just goes down because of the peeling. Thanks to Arianna for requesting and I hope all of you enjoyed!

Rating: 9/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Why not? If you’re a girl on a budget, these are amazing for their prize!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino