Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Motives Cosmetics Nail Candy Nail Enamel Part 1: Product Pictures and Swatches




Hey girls! Today I will be sharing product pictures and swatches of Motives Cosmetics Nail Enamel. They have about a dozen colors and some of them are new and recently added. The ones shown here aren’t all new. Only Laguna Beach and Tickle Me Pink are new for the summer, but I Believe in UFO’s is an original shade. The shades I have here are the top 3 nail enamel colors. Here are the shade descriptions:


-Tickle Me Pink: This is a peachy light baby pink glitter shade which has silver glitter. It’s really sheer so you probably will need more than 3 coats, but here I used 3 coats.
-Laguna Beach: This is a frosty teal blue color with teal green duo chrome. It took me 3 coats to get it this opaque.
-I Believe in UFO’s: This is a dark hot pink frost shade. For the color to be opaque you only need 2 coats and that’s how many I used.

Enjoy the swatches and product pictures and review coming soon!





Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino