Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Review: Seed Grape Seed Enriched Moisturizing Soap


Hey girls! Long time no blog. Well at least it felt like that. Today I will be reviewing an affordable and exfoliating soap. It’s called the Seed Grape Seed Enriched Moisturizing Body Soap. It retails for $4.49 at their online store and at Whole Food stores. They have two different scents available; unscented and invigorating citrus thyme. They have strawberry, apricot, and pomegranate seeds in it to exfoliate. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-Not abrasive at all and very affordable.
-Moisturizing and doesn’t leave any scum.
-I wasn’t allergic to it and I have really sensitive skin.

Con(s):
-The organic scent may annoy sensitive noses.

Overall review: I really like this soap since it’s really moisturizing and naturally exfoliating. I looked at the soap and thought that it was going to hurt, but then I used it for up to a month and a half at it actually felt massaging in some way. It’s also organic and very affordable. When I got it, I thought it was probably very expensive since it does a really good job. It just smells very organic which people might not like and that’s why they made an unscented version. It has grape seed oil in it which is the moisturizing agent. I really like this and would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or anyone else who wants a good exfoliating soap. Thanks to Rina for requesting this review and I hope everyone enjoyed!

Rating: 9/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yup, go grab it NOW!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino