Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Review: EOS Sphere Lip Balm


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Sphere Lip balm. This can range anywhere from $2-$2.99 at all drugstores in the U.S. as far as I know as well as Target and Wal-Mart. The one I have is in Summer Fruit. It smells a lot like fruit punch but not as sugar. It’s clear and looks completely matte on your lips. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-Good base for lip products.
-Makes my lips very smooth.
-Smells great.
-Nice compact packaging!
-It lasts for a pretty long time (3 hours).

Con(s):
-Weird waxy taste and feel.

Overall review: This is probably the most smooth lip balm I’ve ever used. It’s so smooth and not sticky or anything. For example, if the wind was blowing, my hair wouldn’t stick to my lips if they were open. It’s best as a primer for your lips before using a lip product. It lasts for about 3 hours before having to reapply. It’s so compact that I can take it anywhere with me. I hope all of you enjoyed this review and thanks to Dana for requesting it!

Rating: 9/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yup! I will definitely getting myself another one if these bad boys!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino