Sunday, December 6, 2009

Review: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Skinlights #730



So, I've tried many cream shadows previously and there are many that suit my clients’ eyelid types, but this one is universal. It’s the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows and they come in palettes of 4 colors and I have the one in Skin lights which are skin colors. They are all shimmery and can be found at all drugstores that sell Revlon products. It ranges anywhere from $5-$7. I just love them so much that there are not really a lot of cons. Keep reading to know why.

Pros: Stays on pretty long, doesn’t crease, fairly pigmented, and very shimmery. Good to add a pop of shimmer and can also be used to highlight your cheek bones. It’s not over priced at all which is good. They also last a while; about 5 months to estimate.

Cons: You don’t get a lot of product in each pan of color. Unsanitary way of usage.

Overall review: these are very shimmery which some people might not like, but they are still nice for everyday. The pans don’t have a little brush or anything so if you dip your finger in it every day, it’s kind of unsanitary. When I use it on other people I always kind of scoop it out because if I keep on dipping the brush in it, it’s very unsanitary.

Rating: 8.5/10

Packaging: 7.5/10

Disclaimer: I did not receive this product for free; I bought it with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned nor am I getting paid for this review. These are my honest opinions and aren’t influenced by anybody or any company.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino