Sunday, December 20, 2009

Review: Essie Winter '09 Collection Review



Hi girls, today I have a review for you. The new Essie Winter ’09 Collection came out and I love it. I got it from a website, but I don’t remember which site it was. I’ve had them for a month now. I was going to post swatches but then I already have some polish on so I didn’t, but on my next polish review, I will. The three colors in this collection are Mint Candy Apple (the turquoise green), Lollipop (the bright red), and Rock Candy (the sheer light pink color). This is my first time ever buying Essie and I love them. Keep reading to see why I love Essie so much.

Pros: The colors are very winter appropriate. The green and sheer light pink color is perfect for those cold snowy days. The bright red is perfect for any day and it’s not too bright. These polishes aren’t sheer at all. You can get away with two coats. I just love all of them. I think Rock Candy is supposed to be sheer for the winter months.

Cons: The only polish I had a problem with was Rock Candy because it’s very sheer. I used a base coat with it later on and it comes out better, but you can’t get the color in the bottle.

Overall review: I love them. They are the best. The good thing is that they don’t have all that bad stuff in the polish that you wouldn’t want. The colors are fairly pigmented and not very sheer except for one, but it seems like it’s supposed to be like that. I have to say that Essie polishes are quite brilliant. You girls can expect me to be reporting on all Essie collections from now on.

Rating: 9.3/10

Packaging: 10/10

Disclosure: I wasn’t sent these nor am I affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I am not being paid and these are my opinions and aren’t influenced by any company or any person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino