Sunday, December 20, 2009

Review: Chapstick Fresh Effects Lip Balm in Invigorating Green Tea Mint



Hi girls, so now everyone knows that it is the winter time and my lips become dry. I just hate it, but only one lip balm works for me. Yes, these are the new Chap Stick Fresh Effects Lip balms. I purchased six of them during Walgreens instant rebate sale. It was like 2 months ago and after finishing up two tubes, I can honestly give you a review. Keep reading to know more.

Pros: It makes your breath fresh and makes it smell like mint. Moisturizes and stays on all day. Doesn’t just sit on your lips; it penetrates deep inside the lips and kind of gives a cooling effect. No stinging!

Cons: No cons! It’s amazing!

Overall review: I love this lip balm. It’s by far the best on I’ve ever used. I’m the type of person who reapplies lip balm every couple of minutes, but with this balm I don’t have to. It also provides a good and smoothing base for your lipstick or lip-gloss. I really love this lip balm and they are available at all drugstores including drugstore.com.

Rating: 10/10

Packaging: 10/10

Disclosure: I was not paid for this post. I paid for it myself. I am giving my 100% honest opinions and I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino