Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Review: Pandora's Makeup Box Eye Lid Primer


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Pandora’s Makeup Box eye primer. A lot of you asked me why “One Girl’s Passion for Makeup” doesn’t review enough eye primers so today I will be filling that hole. It retails for $20 on their website (link will be in the side bar). It claims to “never be too greasy for an oily eyelid and never too creamy for a dry eyelid”. It was created by a Canadian makeup artist names Susan Kirsch. She wanted to create an eco-friendly line of products that are good for the environment. Let’s see what I feel about this primer!


Pro(s):
-It’s creamy and is best for dry eyelids.
-It makes my shadow last for 8 hours.
-It doesn’t make my eye shadow crease.
-It works well as a concealer too and it comes in a removable pan.
-It provides a matte finish ad comes in an eco-friendly box.
-The packaging doesn’t make the primer dry out and its magnetized, thus self closing.


Con(s):
-It makes my eye shadow fade in 8 hours.


Overall review: I find that this product makes my oily eyelids shinier and it makes my eye shadow fade away easily. That’s why I think this best for the winter time. It is creamy enough for dry eyes in the winter. I also tried this as an under eye concealer and it actually works pretty well. It didn’t settle into my fine lines and gave a matte finish. It doesn’t look ashy when I put it on my eyelids too. In my experience, it evened out my skin tone on my eye lid and the shadow I was wearing was completely faded in 7 hours. It doesn’t crease and create creases on your eyelid.

Rating: 9.5/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yup, it’s a great alternative to the original UDPP.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino