Friday, August 27, 2010

Review: Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau De Parfum Spray


Hi girls! So out of the Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Fragrance Trilogy, I left the best for last which is Mine Again. It’s the boldest one and I thought some of you might have fun with it. Like all of the other fragrances in the lollipop bling collection, this one also retails for $35 for an ounce of perfume. They can be found on Elizabeth Arden's website (link in the side bar). They are currently only sold at Macy’s Stores, but will be available before Valentine’s Day in drugstores. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!


Scent Description: When you first spray it, you immediately smell blood orange. After the dry down, you smell blood orange, chocolate with raspberries, and some hints of vanilla. Towards the end when the fragrances is almost faded away, it smells like musky vanilla.


Packaging: This fragrance is housed in a red and blue box with holographic images of lollipops and candy. The bottle itself is a glass bottle tinted red with a plastic butterfly top.

Wear time: This wore for 8 hours on me before it was completely worn away.

Overall review: I think that out of the entire Mariah Carey, this one is my least favorite. I still love it to death and if I was stuck on an island, I would want all three with me, but this one is more for a night out. If you’re able to pull off such bold fragrances during the day, then this one would be a favorite of yours. It’s not day appropriate; it is better for a night out or to go clubbing with your hubby. I personally wore this to my cousin’s house one day and my uncle asked “Who is going to the club here?”. I totally cracked up, but then I realized that it’s more of a night scent. Thanks to Leila for requesting this review and I hope all of you enjoyed!

Recommendation: If you love bold fragrances then this one’s for you!

Rating: 9/10

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino