Thursday, August 26, 2010

Review: Bodycology Rich & Creamy Body Wash


Hey girls! As we all know by now, I absolutely love bath products. I always use a body wash or body gel when I shower. Soap can never do it for me. So today, I’ll be reviewing a really affordable body wash. It’s the Bodycology Rich & Creamy Body Wash in the Deep Cleansing. They have many versions available; one of which I have which is in Deep Cleansing and smells like grapefruit and oranges. They can be found at many drugstores including Walgreens, CVS, and Target at a retail price of $4.99 for 18 fl oz. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-It moisturizes my skin and deep cleanses.
-It doesn’t leave dry spots and it’s very affordable.
-It refreshes me in the morning and

Con(s):
-None found while the testing of this product was conducted!

Overall review: I think this is a great back to school buy. It’s affordable, works great, and refreshes you in the morning. I will definitely need this when I start my residency. I’ll spend my day looking at little kids and I’ll need to be refreshed and energized so I won’t incorrectly diagnose little babies. I’m not too fond of the scent because I don’t like grapefruits, but I do love oranges so it’s not much of a problem. They do have several other scents available for every nose. You don’t even need much for your entire body because it lathers really well. I hope all of you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yes; for a deep clean and awake feel, its steal for only $3.99.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino