Thursday, August 26, 2010

Review: DuWop Twilight Venom Blush


Hey girls! So as I told all of you, I saw Vampires Suck last Saturday and this Edward had more of a subtle bright lip. I’m assuming he was using the DuWop Twilight Venom Blush. It’s a more subtle version of the DuWop Twilight Venom which is a shocking red shade. This one released in the end of June 2010 and is available at Sephora stores and Sephora’s website as well as DuWop’s site. It retails for $16 for .1 oz. of product. It also has a doe foot applicator. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!


Pro(s):
-It doesn’t sting and subtly plumps your lips.
-It doesn’t look as bright as red; it looks more like a hot pink.
-Its shimmery, not completely matte which I like and the payoff is great since it lasts for approximately 8 hours.
-The stain is not that drying and is really pigmented.

Con(s):
-None found while the testing of this product was conducted!

Overall review: I’ve work this every day since I got it and I’ve got to say that it was amazing. I really like it. Since I don’t use many lip stains this one really wowed me. It’s a bit pricy, but it’s not a problem because if you save up for it and make good use for it then it’s really worth the $16. If you don’t want it for plumping purposes then it’s a good product. It doesn’t plump much so I don’t think it will be that helpful for those purposes. The size of it is small so you might want to use it sparingly. I hope all of you enjoyed this review!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yes; for long lasting color you will really want to get this.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino