Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Review: Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray


Hi girls! Everyone remember this song? I absolutely love Britney Spears Circus song. I just love the beat and everything about it. So when I heard that she was coming out with a fragrance to go with it, I was really intrigued. I thought that it just might be like the song, really bubbly and young. That just how I felt after smelling the scent. It retails for $57.50 for 3.3 fl oz. They can be found on Elizabeth Arden's website (link in the side bar). Keep reading for my thoughts on this product!

Scent Description: When you first spray it, you smell sugary raspberries. After the dry down, you smell raspberries mixed with candy with hints of apricot. Towards the end, you smell all of the stuff above plus vanilla which I love!


Packaging: It is boxed in a light blue box mixed with yellow and red as well as dark blue. When you open the box, there’s a huge picture of Britney Spears the way she looked in her circus music video. The bottle is light blue with red faux gems on it.


Wear time: I get about a full working day of wear which is about 6 hours. Towards the end, only you can smell it on yourself, and in the first couple of hours other can smell it on yourself.


Overall review: I absolutely love this fragrance. I know I don’t have much to say about this fragrance except for “WOW”. It seems like the perfect blend of berries with a touch of sugary candy for me. I think it’s just perfect for people who love berried and candy. The bottle’s packaging is also really cute. Plus, I love Britney Spears (minus the baby incident). I just don’t have enough words to describe it. Thanks to Cecelia for requesting this review and I hope you all enjoyed!

Recommendation: For people who love berries and candy, this is a must have for 6 hour wear on a workday!

Rating: 10/10 :)

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino