Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review: Senna Sheer Mineral Makeup SPF 20


Hey girls! So, in spirit of summer, I will be reviewing the Senna Cosmetics Sheer Mineral Makeup SPF 20 because people always want good coverage with SPF without having a white cast often triggered by using sunscreen. This has all of those benefits plus others. Its fragrance free, lightweight, and hypoallergenic. It retails for $36 on their site as well as other retailers. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!



Pro(s):
-Stays on for 5-7 hours depending on weather.
-Moisturizes and doesn’t oxidize easily.
-It gives great coverage while containing SPF 20.



Con(s):
-The product contains lots of shimmer and cannot be calmed down although it won’t be that noticeable after a while.
-A bit pricey.

Overall review: This product is really good for all skin types, but best of all, it’s best for oily skin types because it’s oil-free itself. I really liked it since it was waterproof and it withstood my bride’s tears (the one whose makeup I did). I think that it’s a bit pricey, but it’s a pretty good deal because you only need a pea sized amount. When I applied this, it felt like I didn’t have any makeup on. I actually like all of those qualities in makeup. Thanks to Jen for requesting this review and I hope all of my other readers enjoyed!

Rating: 9/10 The shimmer made the rating go down.

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yes, but if shimmer bothers you, go for their matte foundation.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino