Saturday, June 19, 2010

Review: Marie Louise Facial Moisturizer


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Marie Louise Facial Moisturizer. You can buy it for $75 currently since they have a 31% discount at the beginning of the month but its original price is $109. You can purchase it at their website (the link is in the right bar). You get 1.06 ounces of product. Keep reading to know more!

Pro(s):
-Very moisturizing.
-Plumps and firms my skin.
-It doesn’t make me greasy.

Con(s):
-Made me break out and I have dry skin in the winter.

Overall review: I really like this product for the winter months when your skin is dehydrated and dry. It absorbs in very fast and it feels very soft on your skin. I fell that it’s best for older people because it might be too thick for younger skin. It can cause little bumps on your skin. Other than that, it made be break out, but it wasn’t that bad. I just really like it, but not for summer. Thanks to Gina for requesting this review and I hope all of my readers enjoy my review!

Rating: 8/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yup, best for winter!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino