Sunday, June 20, 2010

Review: Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Baked Eyeshadow Duo



Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Baked Eye shadow Duo. This retails for $6 from walmart.com and Wal-Mart stores. The shade I have this duo is in Pick Up Line. The lighter shade is a frosty white shade that looks like a frosty gold/yellow because of the duo chrome. The darker aqua blue shade is turquoise/blue looking on the eyelids because of the duo chrome again. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-Very pigmented!
-Affordable at only $6 a pop.
-The shadows have a nice duo chrome effect.
-Can be used wet or dry.



Con(s):
-A lot of fallout.

Overall review: I really like this eye shadow duo. They’re like the perfect duo you would ever want without paying the hefty price of MAC Mineralized Duos. The only thing that bothered me was that there was a lot of fallout and since it was very shimmery it was hard to just “sweep” away the fallout. The shimmer would spread if you tried sweeping it away so you should use a shadow shield. Everything else is perfect about it like I said before. I hope all of you enjoyed and keep requesting!

Rating: 9/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yup, I’ll definitely be getting me more of these!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino