Monday, June 14, 2010

Press Release: OPI Swiss Collection for Fall 2010


Hey girls! I’m writing up another press release today since many nail polish companies want to tempt us with their amazing summer/fall/winter collections so girls my word of advice to you: start saving up. Well, never mind that, today I’m introducing to you the OPI Swiss Collection for Fall 2010. It’s set to release in August 2010 and I will most likely have swatches and a preview beforehand so you all know what to buy. There will be 12 shades released that will range from shimmer, crème, and glitter finishes. Here are some promo pics and shades that will be available in the collection:

-I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic
-From A to Z-urich
-Color So Hot it Berns
-Just a Little Rösti at This
-William Tell Me About OPI
-Ski Teal We Drop
-Diva of Geneva
-Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
-Glitzerland
-Yodel Me on My Cell
-The Color to Watch
-Cucoo for This Color



I hope all of you enjoy and I will be having a mid-summer giveaway soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino