Monday, June 21, 2010

new China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection for Fall 2010 Part 3: Review


Hey women! Today I will be reviewing the China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection for fall 2010. I’m not doing my formatted reviews since it’s an entire collection, not just a single polish. Overall, the formula is just like normal China Glaze polishes. It’s not too thick and goopy or too thin and runny. There were a couple of polishes that I found a bit goopy, but not thick in consistency. They are the following: Riveter Rouge, Foxy, and Goin’ My Way. It didn’t bother me that much, but super picky people would mind (and I mean REALLY PICKY PEOPLE). There are no crème shades in this collection which is a good change for the fall since all throughout spring and summer we are used to wearing super crème finished polishes. I hope you enjoy the product pics:http://onegirlspassionformakeup.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-china-glaze-vintage-vixen_21.html and
swatches:http://onegirlspassionformakeup.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-china-glaze-vintage-vixen.html. They are all really dark colors which is a plus for the cold fall months. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino