Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Review: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. The 3.3 oz. size that I own retails for $24.50 and comes with 2 muslin cloths. This is the starter kit that I have with a pump. You can purchase it online at lizearle.com. They have a site for the US and UK as well as Canada. Keep reading for more information!



Pro(s):
-Great makeup remover removes even waterproof mascara and removes full face makeup.
-Gently exfoliates and cleanses.
-Doesn’t leave my skin dry.
-The cleanser has a pump.



Con(s):
-None found during the testing of this product.

Overall review: I just love this cleanser. It like a thick cream that you massage all over your face and then take a damp, warm muslin cloth (provided in the kit) to remove the cleanser and your makeup comes off too. It’s very easy to use since it removes all the dirt, grime, and makeup. I can go to sleep peacefully everyday. I think that for the price and quantity, this is a great deal. You only need a pump to put all over your face (including eyes) and all of your makeup is removed. The cocoa butter in it moisturizes and is good for all types of skin. It made naturally and they don’t test on animals. I hope all of you enjoyed including Janice F. who requested it. Thanks a lot!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yup, I love this for everyday use!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino