Sunday, April 25, 2010

Review: Zosimos Botanicals Take Along Lip Therapy and Minipot Lip balm




Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Zosimos Botanicals Mini-pot Lip balms and Take Along Lip Therapy both in apricot nectar. The reason I’m reviewing them both together is because one is a pot form of the lip balm and the lip balm is the balm for of the pot. They have the same exact formula. Their main ingredients are shea butter and coco butter. The lip balms retail for $3.50 and the mini-pot lip balm retail for $2. Keep reading to see my review on this product!



Pro(s):
-Very moisturizing and travel friendly!
-Cheap and glides on smoothly.
-Retains moisture for 4 hours!



Con(s):
-None found during the testing of this product was conducted!

Overall review: I really love this lip balm and pot lip balm. They both are great to travel with and are very moisturizing. I find that these work best as a primer to my lip product because it seals in the moisture and makes my lip glosses appear less sticky. This would be best for using under your MAC lipglasses. I hope all of you enjoyed my review and thanks to Farah for requesting this review!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yup, I like them as lip primers!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino