Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Review: Sweetly You Premium Body Lotion


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing yet another product. I’m like on a roll with these entire well thought out reviews. This product is from the Sweetly You bath company. It’s their body lotion. I have it in Honeysuckle and it smells exactly like Honeysuckle; not too sweet or plain. It retails from Sweetly You’s website for $6.95 for the 4 oz version. For the 8oz version, it’s $9.95. I personally think the prices are affordable. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-Very moisturizing!
-Travel friendly size.
-Affordable luxury for less.
-Wide range of scents.
-Lightweight feel on the skin.

Con(s):
-The moisture doesn’t last that long.
-The scent fades away fast.

Overall review: I love this product. All though the scent doesn’t last long or the moisture, I still love its price as well as its level of moisture it gives the skin. I think everyone would like it. This product is lightweight on the skin and provided a lot of moisture. I am definitely planning on purchasing another one of these. Thanks to Amber G. from Wyoming for the request. Enjoy!

Rating: 9.5/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yes, I’m thinking of seriously getting another one of these!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino