Monday, March 29, 2010

Review: China Glaze Poolside Collection for Summer 2010

Hey girls! Today, I’m reviewing the China Glaze Poolside collection which is releasing on April 1st. It will be available from various professional salons, ULTA, and many other e-tailers. I was most excited to review these polishes because they are neon. I love the matteness of them and I don’t get to wear such bright colors. If you think that my description is tempting, don’t forget to check out pictures and swatches. Keep reading to see my review!


Pro(s):
-Very bright and pigmented.
-Wearable.
-Fast drying.
-Thin formula.
-Non streaky!

Con(s):
-No cons!

Overall review: I love these polishes to death. They are everything a girl wants; pigmentation, wearable, dries quickly, and the matteness of them. They’re by far the best neon nail polishes I’ve ever tried. I was originally expecting them to be streaky, but they’re not. It just takes more than 3 coats for the bright yellow color, but since it dries very fast it doesn’t take that long. I love these and they’re the best neon polishes I’ve ever tried. Now, I’m getting a bit redundant so let me get to the point. At just $6.50 a bottle, it’s a hard deal to pass. I just love them to death. My two most favorite wearable colors are Flip Flop Fantasy and Towel Boy Toy. Again though, I still suggest getting everything. Enjoy!

Rating: 10/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yes 

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino