Monday, February 15, 2010

Review: Senna Cosmetics Totally Transforming Eye shadow Primer



Hey girls! So, as many of you know, a lot of you live off of Urban Decay Primer Potion or L’Oreal De-crease Eye shadow primer and you cannot find anything better right. But today I bring to you a review for the Senna Cosmetics Totally Transforming Eye shadow Primer in Shade 1. It retails for $22 from various boutiques and sennacosmetics.com. Keep reading to know more!

Pros:
-It makes my eye shadows look brighter and they last longer when I use this.
-It just makes a bare canvas or my eyelid.
-It doesn’t look cakey.
-It covers up the discoloration of my eyelid.
-Smoothes the entire lid.
-It’s a bang for your buck.

Con(s):
-Bad pot packaging; it’s very unsanitary to dip your finger in it every time you use it.

Overall review: This is probably by far the best dupe for UDPP or L’Oreal De-crease. It makes my shadows long for about the same price as Urban Decay Primer Potion. It works really nicely with anyone almost. I have a lot of darkness on my lids and this just makes everything neutral colored. My eye shadow doesn’t crease when I use this. I once went to a wedding and my eye shadow lasted the entire day and night through the reception. I hope you enjoyed this review!

Rating: 9/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yes, I’m really thinking of getting another one.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino