Monday, February 15, 2010

Review: Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick-10% Pigment



Hey girls! Today I’m reviewing the Lipstick Queen Saint Sheer Lipstick with 10% pigment. They’re meant to be very sheer, but I actually got a pretty good pigmentation of it. The one I have is saint pink.




Pro(s):
-It’s very creamy and moisturizing.
-It stays on for a long time.
-It’s very opaque.
-Even if it’s meant to be sheer it’s still pretty pigmented.
-I would describe it as the perfect mauve pink.
-It’s like a lip gloss and lipstick in one.

Con(s):
-It smells weird.



Overall review: I just love it. This lipstick always stays in my cosmetic bag. It best for day or night because of its mauviness. I would suggest this for anybody. I even used this on my younger 13 year old client because she was a bridesmaid at her sister’s wedding and it looked perfectly natural on her. The color has little to no shimmer and is meant to be a matte but I see shine in it. It could smell better though. I hope you enjoyed this review!

Rating: 9/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Of course!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino