Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Review: Honeycat Cosmetics Coquito Bubble Stuff



Hey girlies! Are you one of those people who stopped taking bubble baths but want to start again? Well, I think Honeycat Cosmetics Coquito Bubble Stuff is the best product for you. The good thing is that you can buy this product off of honeycatcosmetics.com. It’s very inexpensive too. The price is $8 for the 8 oz size and $12 more for the 18oz size. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-The fragrance lasts a long time.
-A little bit of bubble stuff creates a lot of bubbles and even my nieces like it.
-The fragrance is really calming.
-I just love the fragrance.

Con(s):
-No cons!

Overall review: This is by far the best bubble maker I’ve ever used. It creates pretty big bubbles in warm or cold water and I really love it. I really don’t have much to say about this product, everything is great. The packaging is cute, the product smells great and works amazingly, and whoever asked for a review of this, hun you’ll love it to death. I already got another one and I’m half way done with it. I hope you enjoyed the review, thanks a lot for all the support.

Rating: 10/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yes; I already bought a backup and I’m halfway done with it.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino