Thursday, February 11, 2010

Josie Maran Products





Hi girls, I received my amazing goodies. I am very excited about reviewing them. I’ve already tried them out and I’d have to say that I really like them so far. I know a few of you messaged me about asking me what I would suggest for eco-friendly people. Well, let me tell you a bit about these products. The packaging is metal, but a recyclable kind. They don’t test on animals and these products are paraben free. Everything is organic and cruelty free with no toxins or fragrance. After reading all of this, the product also lives up to its name. Everything is what you would want it to be for its kind. My review on these products will be coming up this Saturday/Sunday since I’ve had these products for about a week and I’ve used them every day. Thanks girls, enjoy!

*Disclosure:
-A product sample was provided for my testing.
-We never accept payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino