Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Review: MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15



This product I'm reviewing today won't be in my normal format since I love this product to death. Well, I have to follow it even if I don’t want to because it makes the most sense so let’s get started.

Pros: The good things are that after you apply it, it barely feels like you are wearing it. Your skin feels very natural and you get medium sheer coverage which is perfect for days when you don’t feel like wearing a lot of makeup. I personally only have a couple of blemishes and dark circles so I use this a lot because it covers my blemishes and as for my dark circles, well those are eternal. This is very sheer and since I bought it in the summer, I have the shade medium, but now since it is winter, I got lighter so this tinted moisturizer gives my face a nice bronzed look. Just one thing is that my neck and face don’t match. It’s not that bad. Well, for the winter, this is best since it doesn’t dry out dry faces and doesn’t oil up oily faces. My skin type remains neutral and I don’t get oily throughout the day. I don’t even have to set my face with powder because the tinted moisturizer doesn’t shift throughout the day.

Cons: It smells funny, that’s it.

Overall Review: I love this stuff. This is probably going to be my holy grail foundation until I die or until it’s in the permanent line and the day MAC is discontinuing it, I will purchase a lifetime supply. It works wonders on my face especially since I have dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone who likes tinted moisturizers. This one has the best consistency so you only need a pea sized amount for your entire face. That’s how much I’ve been using since July and I still have plenty of it left. This is by far the best product I’ve ever used in my entire life.

Rating: 9.9/10

Packaging: 10/10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies above nor am I getting paid for mentioning them in my posts. I didn't get anything for free and these contain my personal opinions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino