Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Review: MAC Just A Pinch Gel Blush



Now, I bought this product when the MAC Rose Romance Collection first came out and many people were intrigued, but after a while, it became less popular. Let's see why this happened!

Pros: Very sheer color in first use and very buildable. You are able to apply the quantity you want to without looking overone. Best for those winter days when going to work and you just want that fresh rosy color that looks dewy. Provides sufficient moisture to your cheeks and definately stays on since its a gel cheek stain. Nicely packaged. Two-in-one product which can also give your lips a nice stain. Don't let the color intimidate you!

Cons: Hard to apply on the go, stain only comes off with oil based makeup remover, makes your pores more noticable, and best for use with a stippler brush. Normal blush brushes are too flimsy to do the trick.

Overall Review: I would suggest this for usage when NOT in a huge hurry. The pot is kind of unsanitary when using it on other people. I personally use this 4 times a week beucase I'm always at home when I do my makeup and I have plenty of time to use it properly.I especially like its dewiness. I don't build my color when I use it, I juts put a sheer coat, but I really like it. I might have a blog sale, just watch out for one!

Rating: 7/10

Packaging: 5/10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies above nor am I getting paid for mentioning them in my posts. I didn't get anything for free and these contain my personal opinions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino