Monday, November 15, 2010

Review: Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum


Hey girls! I am finally back and I have already started reviewing many inexpensive and amazing products. Well, one of them is Britney Spears’ Midnight Fantasy Eau De Parfum. Over the weekend, I made my way to the outlets and went to the Elizabeth Arden outlet. They had many Elizabeth Arden cosmetics as well as most perfumes under their banner for sale there. I found many Britney Spears, Juicy Couture, and Mariah Carey perfumes there. Now, I’ve heard many rumors stating that the Midnight Fantasy fragrance is discontinued and was limited edition but I’m not 100% sure. I got the 1.7 oz. size and originally it is $47 but the outlet price was $35 and I got 20% off of that too so it cost me approximately $27.50. That is an amazing deal for a very pricey and designer fragrance. Well, keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!


Scent Description: When you first spray it, you get a mix of musk, fruit, and sugar. As the perfume dries down, you mainly smell vanilla amber and lots of fruity goodness. I’d have to say that the fruit is black cherry or plum.


Packaging: The box is dark blue and purple with the name written across it in silver. The bottle is a circular, dark blue globe shaped bottle with gems on it.


Wear time: Unfortunately this product only lasts about 6 hours before you cannot smell it at all.

Overall review: I think that if you really like fruity and sweet perfumes, this one is for you. I’ve heard that this fragrance is made for romantic wear but I’ve worn it during the day and night and I got lots of compliments on it. It’s actually amazing and if you love celebrity fragrances then this is a must have. Well, I hope all of you enjoyed and this may be a really good perfume to get the lady in your life ha-ha!

Recommendation: If you love really fruity fragrances by celebrities then here is your chance to get a really affordable perfume!

Rating: 9/10

*Disclosure:
-This product was purchased by me.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino