Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review: SKIN1 By Dr. Gram Clarifying Cleanser


Hey girls! So lately I feel like I’m reviewing a lot of stuff that’s skin related. Well, I can’t help but pay attention to products that help me clear my skin. I recently got the chance to try out a product by Dr. Gram. He’s a pharmacist with his own skincare line. They make cleansers, toners, masks, and moisturizers which help different skin types maintain their skin. I tried the clarifying cleanser which is meant to gently clean skin and over time fade blemishes. It retails for $34 off of their website. Keep reading to see my thoughts on it!


Pro(s):
-This cleanser smells like lavender which isn’t too heavy of a scent.
-It doesn’t dry out my skin and prevents my break outs.
-I do think that some of my blemishes have faded.

Con(s):
-It may dry out your skin if you have dry skin.

Overall review: I think that this is a wonderful cleanser if you have a lot of acne blemishes. I personally think it’s best for normal to oily skin. Maybe dry skinned people might feel that this dries their skin up a bit. I do think it’s good for the summer time, but for the winter it may dry out your skin. I love that it doesn’t have any parabens or sulfates. I like everything about this product because it’s amazing. Thanks for reading and I appreciate all of your support!

Rating: 9.5/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : If you don’t have dry skin and want to get rid of blemishes then I would recommend this for you!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino