Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review: Juicy Couture Peace, Love, and Juicy Eau De Toilette


Hi girls! So ever since I heard that Juicy Couture was releasing a new fragrance, I was so hyped about it. I couldn’t wait to try it out and finally when I did, I have come to love it. It’s called Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture. I have the 1.7 fl oz. size which is $67. They also have another size which is for $87. You can find it in Macy’s and Elizabeth Arden’s website. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this fragrance!


Scent Description: When you first spray it, you get a whiff of green floral scents and the scent of orange blossoms. After the dry down, you get a mix of musky floral and honeysuckle.


Packaging: This perfume is boxed in a light pink/dark pink box with the name of the perfume written all over the box. The actual bottle is a square bottle with the Juicy Couture emblem in the middle of the bottle. The cap is a huge faux crystal with a turquoise stone bracelet around the cap. It has 3 pink pom- poms and 2 Juicy Couture charms on it.

Wear time: This perfume wears for a good 8 hours until it’s completely worn away.

Overall review: I absolutely love the packaging. It’s really complex, girly, and just wow. It’s nice and bohemian. It’s targeted for girls around the ages of 13-21 and I think it’s absolutely age appropriate for them. The scent always blows my mind. I just love it. I have used it repetitively for 2 weeks since I got it. I think it’s an amazing buy if you love unique florally scents. This is different when compared to the other Juicy Couture fragrances, but if you ever go to Macy’s, do sniff it and let me know what you think. I do admit it’s a bit steep for a perfume, but if you really like the perfume then one bottle will last you a very long time! Thanks to all of your support and more reviews coming soon!

Recommendation: I would definitely recommend it if you dig floral scents and don’t mind spending $67 on a perfume.

Rating: 10/10 :)

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino