Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Review: Senna Daily Defense Antioxidant Moisturizer SPF 15


Hey girls! So in the summer, to keep your skin from aging, you always should use SPF, but I know all of us hate the oiliness of sun block. That’s why you should use a moisturizer with built in SPF. Today, I will be reviewing the Senna Daily Defense Antioxidant Moisturizer SPF 15. Now, generally Senna is known for their amazing line of cosmetic product, but I didn’t hesitate to use their skincare products because Senna is a high quality brand. Its retails for $22 and you get 2 oz. of product. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!


Pro(s):
-Great SPF protection.
-Not oily or greasy.
-Lightweight and contains vitamin c, green tea, and aloe.
-Thick in consistency, but absorbs quickly and sheers out as you apply.
-Has a pump which is very controllable and doesn’t leave a white tint like other sun blocks do.

Con(s):
-A bit pricey for $22 since the bottle is tinier than expected.

Overall review: As all of you can see, this has tons of pros, because I just think it’s absolutely amazing. It definitely softened my face because it has aloe and jojoba. It doesn’t have a scent which is good and it doesn’t leave a greasy feel. It made my face feel like a baby’s bum. I do think that you get little product for $22, but it’s really worth it if you want soft skin with sun protection. I personally think it’s amazing, but for people who are on a budget, you should save up for this. Also, it’s best for normal to oily skin so I don’t think girls with dry skin should venture out to this. Thanks to Nicky for requesting this review and I hope everyone else enjoyed!

Rating: 9/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : If you’re on a budget, I don’t recommend it.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino