Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review: Pandora's Makeup Box Face Powder


Hey girls! Today I saw the Twilight parody movie Vampires Suck and I’ve got to say that the Edward in Vampires Suck was hotter than the one in Twilight. He kept my attention during the entire movie other than the actors’ makeup. So, I’ve seen that all of the vampires have this amazing flawless, matte, white skin (but Edward’s under eye concealer was creasing LOL). I am assuming it was airbrush + amazing cosmetics concealer + tons of MAC Studio Fix powder, but now you can get equally matte skin with the Pandora’s Makeup Box Face Powder. This powder comes in a range of shades for $26 (I have shade #5) which won’t seem too expensive if you’re used to buying MAC. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!


Pro(s):
-Its smooth to apply and gives wonderful matte coverage.
-Doesn’t look caked on and doesn’t make me break out.
-The packaging is adorable and great for teens too.
-I get about 8 hour wear before all the powder is worn out and my skin is oily again.


Con(s):
-It doesn’t keep you matte all day (touch-up necessary).

Overall review: Up till 2 weeks ago, I relied on my MAC Studio Fix Powder. Now I rely on my Pandora’s Makeup Box Powder. It works great for dry or oily skin, but dry skin will stay matte longer than oily skin. I think it’s greatly pigmented. Now normally, for face product I don’t venture out of my normal MAC, Hourglass, or Senna, but since this hasn’t made me break out and has done wonders on my skin, I would go ahead and purchase it again. I absolutely love the packaging and the fact that you can take the pan out and put it in your UNII or Z-Palette is great. If you're a sucker for packaging and quality, this is for you. Thanks to Alyssa for requesting this review and thanks for reading!

Rating: 9.5/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yeah, if you can afford the MAC Studio Fix Powder than don’t make an excuse to not buying this!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by PR.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino