Monday, July 19, 2010

Review: UNII Palette


Hey girls! Today I will be reviewing the UNII Palette. The name origins from the palette being UNIQUE minus the QUE. This palette retails for $29. It comes in 5 amazing colors; pomegranate which is red, twilight which is blue, lemongrass which is yellow, eggplant which is purple, and snow which is white. If you buy three or more, they’re $27 each and two are for $56 which makes each palette $28 each. To purchase it, I will have a link in the side bar.

Pro(s):
-Compact to carry in a purse or clutch with you.
-The palette itself isn't magnetized but they provide extra magnets to put on your shadows, blushes, and etc. Everything has to be magnetized.
-Huge mirror and thumb grip so you won’t lose your grip on it.
-Rubberized seal which could be removed to be washed.
-Ideal for makeup artists on the go.

Con(s):
-None found while the testing was conducted of this product.

Overall review: I think that this palette is a really neat idea. It’s amazing and very compact to carry around. I actually depotted one of my MAC Bronzers and stuck a magnet to them and put them in this palette and I had a bronzer to go with me everywhere I went. In the picture, you see my 3 MAC Blushes and 1 LancĂ´me shadow as well as a Clinique shadow. The box is really cool because it folds out to instructions. I really like these palettes. Thanks to Ashlee for requesting this review!

Rating: 10/10:)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Duh, yes go grab yourself one!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.
-We do not make any revenue off of the sales and by offering a link to their site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino