Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Review: Erno Lazlo MULTI-pHASE Blusher


Hey girls! Another last review before bedtime and I have a surprise coming up for y’all tomorrow. I’ll be reviewing the Erno Lazlo MULTI-pHASE Blusher. It retails for $38 from their website and as always their link will be in the side bar. It’s a mosaic powder blush and when you mix all shades together, you get pinkish purple with hints of mauve in it. It has some shimmers, but for the most part is matte. Keep reading to see my review on it!

Pro(s):
-Its smooth and finely milled.
-The color is very buildable and suitable for all skin tones.
-I didn’t notice any fading after 5 hours of wear.
-Nice black compact with mirror and they don’t test on animals.

Con(s):
-A bit on the pricey side.

Overall review: If you’re used to Chanel and Dior then this brand is for you. It’s around that price range and the powders are very silky, smooth and just very luxe feeling. I would say that the packaging is generic, but the product itself feels like you’re holding a Vera Moore Powder. The thing I liked about it is that any skin tone can use it. When you first look at the powder, you might say that darker skin tones will not be able to use it since it won’t show up, but the color is buildable. If you can afford a $38 blush, I think that this is the best thing to invest in since it’s amazing. For me the price is a con, but someone used to Chanel won’t mind the price. Thanks to Julia for the request and I hope all of you. I’m actually doing another review so I’m not doing for the night yet!

Rating: 9.5/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yup, if you can afford being set back $38 then go for
it!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino