Monday, May 10, 2010

Review: Sedonalace 10 Pan Concealer Palette


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Sedonalace 10 Pan Concealer Palette. They retail for $15.95 and when compared to the Coastal Scents one it a dollar cheaper which is really good especially in this economy. For now it’s only available on http://sedonalace.com and the link will be in my links section in the right side of my blog. They come with 10 different shades of concealer and the pans are about an inch in diameter. Keep reading to see my review n this product!

Pro(s):
-Very creamy and long lasting concealers (5 hour wear).
-Really good for heavy duty concealing without breaking the bank or clogging pores.
-Compact size and easy to travel with and using on clients.
-Must have for makeup artists or freelancers.

Con(s):
-None found while testing out this product.

Overall review: Generally, these concealers have a great staying power and creaminess. They work well with people of all skin types since I have dry/sensitive skin and it hasn’t irritated me. This product is my clients’ must have and favorite product because whenever I use it on them, they love it and some of them have already purchased it that’s how much they like it. No particular smell. It has matte black packaging with no writing on it which I actually like, because label it and that’s what keep everything organized. Thanks to Annemarie for requesting the review and I hope all of you enjoy it!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Of course, I love this palette!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino