Sunday, May 23, 2010

Review: Motives Cosmetics Lip Shine


Hey girls! Today I’m reviewing the Motives Cosmetics Lip Shine in Tease. This is a medium pink shade that is partly opaque and partly sheer. It has a lot of glitters and it retail s for $14, but you get more product in it than a MAC lipglass. You can buy in online on their website. It might be available in boutiques, but you’ll have to check that in their store locator. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-Very glossy and moisturizing.
-Medium pigmentation.
-Very glittery and shimmery and has a slant tip applicator.
-It’s not too thick or runny.
-It’s a little sticky, but it doesn’t bother me.

Con(s):
-The shimmers are gritty.
-It only lasts like 20 minutes so you have to re-apply constantly.

Overall review: I like this lip gloss but it definitely isn’t the best I’ve ever tried. It’s very gritty which might in some sense exfoliate your lips. It’s very moisturizing. I would suggest it to anyone who doesn’t have a problem with grit or re-applying a gloss. Thanks to Nina for requesting this and I hope everyone enjoys this!

Rating: 8.5/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : I would recommend it if you don’t have a problem with re-applying and grit.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino