Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Review: Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics Lustrafy High Definition Mascara



Hola chicas! Today I’m reviewing the Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics Lustrafy High Definition mascara in onyx which is a plain black. This retails from MotivesCosmetics.com for $16.95. It’s mascara very comparable in quality and wand shape to Buxom Lash by Bare Essentials. The wand is actually very flexible. Keep reading to know more!



Pro(s):
-Very flexible this makes it easier to coat each lash.
-Doesn’t clump and flake.
-The formula isn’t too thin or too thick.
-It wears for a full 10 hours on me personally (don’t ask, I was in the lab the entire day).



Con(s):
-None found while conducting a test for this product.

Overall review: I really like this mascara. This is one of the special ones I’ve tried in my life. It doesn’t clump at all and is perfect in every way. They also have another shade. I don’t know what it’s called but on the site it looks like a cobalt blue. I bet its god for those girls going to prom. I really like the formula. It’s not goopy or too runny. It pretty fast drying and it’ll take at most only two coats to get volume and length. I highly suggest this for anyone. It a bit on the pricey side for a mascara in my opinion, but I’ve seen more expensive mascaras than this one so it’s not a con. If you’re willing to pay about $17 for high quality mascara then go ahead. I know I would. It’s way better than MAC for only a few dollars more. Thanks to Afsaneh G. for requesting this review and I hope everybody enjoyed!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yes, I love this way too much!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino