Sunday, May 23, 2010

Review: Finger Paints Summer Collection for 2010


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Finger Paints Love at First Bright Collection which is their summer 2010. These polishes are exclusive to Sally Beauty Supply. They retail for $3.99 a bottle and there are 6 shades in this collection. They are also available online. Keep reading to see my review on them!

Pro(s):
-Long wearing and doesn’t chip easily.
-Affordable price and OPI comparable!
-Very glossy and opaque in just two coats.
-Very smooth to apply.

Con(s):
-None found while testing this product.

Overall review: I just love these polishes. They are much like OPI polishes except cheaper. You get more product in these Finger Paints polishes. I would prefer these over OPI polishes any day. They’re much better and when I put the polish on, it wouldn’t come off for almost two weeks. I got so annoyed by the same color, but it wouldn’t budge. Thanks for who requested this review; I’m sorry I don’t remember the person!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yes, they’re a good dupe to OPI polishes!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino