Monday, May 10, 2010

Nails of the Week (NOTW) With OPI Who The Shrek Are You?



Hey girls! So the final Shrek movie is coming out this week and what’s better than to start the week off with some OPI Who The Shrek Are You? This shade is limited edition and part of OPI’s new summer collection called Shrek Forever After which is also the title of the movie.

In this sprit, I decided to start the week off with Ogre colored nail polish and since the formula is so easy to work with, I decided to give it a whirl. Above shown are only two coats with no base or top coat. I forgot them both myself because I was too excited about the new move coming out. Well, it’s okay because the formula is definitely chip-free. It’s so opaque in 2 coats. I’m seriously impressed. I hope you enjoy this little Nail of the Week post and more will probably come very soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino