Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mini-Review: Sassy Minerals Foundation, Blush, and Eye shadow


Hey girls! This is my first series on mini reviews. I just do multiple reviews in a short article for chicks on-the-go! The products I’m reviewing today are some Sassy minerals products. They wonderful team at MyShimmer.com sent me their foundation sample, eye shadow sample, and blush sample. The shade in foundation that I have is olive medium ($14). The blush I have is in tart ($11). The eye shadow I have is on pucker up ($4.25).






My review: I just absolutely love all of these products. The foundation is smooth, not too powdery, and easy to use. They shadow is pretty pigmented and vibrant and the blush is pigmented with a good lasting power like the foundation and eye shadow. The only complaint I actually have about it is that it is a bit too shimmer, but it would look nice for a night out. The good thing is though that you can easily tone it down with some of the foundation or some loose powder lightly dusted over the area you applied it. I especially love the texture and feel of them as they are very velvety and smooth. Also the good thing is that if you don’t know which foundation is your shade, you can first order the sample which retails for $.75. I hope all of you enjoyed this review!



Rating: 9/10

Is it recommended by Vicky? : Yes, I love all of these products equally!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing by the wonderful team at Myshimmer.com.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino