Saturday, April 24, 2010

Review: BH Cosmetics 28 neutral palette and 88 warm palette





Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing the Bh Cosmetics 28 neutral palette and the 88 warm palettes. Both palettes are much pigmented and are inexpensive. The 28 neutral palette costs $19.95. The 88 neutral palette costs $24.95. You can buy these off of bhcosmetics.com. Keep reading to see these thoughts on these palettes!




Pro(s):
-Very sleek packaging (matte black and shiny black).
-All of the eye shadows are much pigmented. There’s not even one that isn’t pigmented.
-It’s the perfect mix of shades for upcoming brides to be.
-Very travel friendly.




Con(s):
-No cons

Overall review: I love these palettes to death. All the shades are much pigmented and there’s nothing about them that I don’t like. BH cosmetics ships these well and they won’t shatter or anything. I really like the 28 neutral one as well as the 88 warm one, but if I had to opt out for only one, I would just buy the 88 warm palettes. I think both palettes are a great buy and you can get it without setting you back. The shadows in the 28 neutral palettes are the size of MAC shadows so think that you’re getting 28 MAC quality shadows for a fraction of the cost. I did the math and 28 MAC shadows in pan form would cost you $308 vs. $19.95. That is approximately 1/15th of the cost. How cool. I hope Annette enjoyed the review since she requested it, thanks a ton!

Rating: 9/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yes, I definitely suggest this for anyone who loves neutrals and doesn’t want to spend a fortune.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino