Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Review: Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Papers


Hey girls! Today I’ll be reviewing theTatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Papers. One pack of these (30 sheets) retail for $12 and three packs of these (90 sheets) retail for $30. They can be purchased from tatcha.com. Keep reading to see why I love this product to death!
Pro(s):
-Absorbs oil well.
-Sleek Packaging.
-Doesn’t dry out my face or irritate my skin.
-Biodegradable and organic.
-Doesn’t move my makeup around.
Con(s):
-Not available in drugstores.

Overall review: I really liked these. They are so thin and the packaging is great. It’s not like you’re carrying a big bundle of paper with you, more like you’re carrying a dollar or two around with you. The packaging is sleek and the leaflets work great for when you get out of the gym and you have that unattractive grease face (been there, done that, didn’t get away with it)! These are also pretty affordable. I just wish that these were available more at a wide range of places instead of just on their website. I hope you enjoyed Lisa since she was the one who requested it!

Rating: 10/10 :)

Is it VICKY approved? : Yup, I’ll be buying this again!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino