Friday, March 12, 2010

Review: Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel


 












Hey girls! Today I’m reviewing the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. It retails for $45. You can get it from juicbeauty.com. It smells a lot like rotten apple, but a bit better. It’s not a sweet smell or anything. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product!

Pro(s):
-It balanced out my skin.
-Its reasonable priced.
-It leaves my skin nice a dewy.

Con(s):
-It’s a bit hard to take off.

Overall review: I really like this peel. It’s easier to use than any other peel I’ve ever used. Since I use it once a week, my skin looks like it went down a shade because of all the dead skin build up that was exfoliated by the peel. When I said that it balanced out my skin it got rid of the oily patches of skin and the dry patches of skin. Everything is even now. The size is very portable and when I recently went on a cruise, it helped me to exfoliate my skin prior to tanning. I really liked it. Thanks to Rebecca for requesting it. I hope you enjoy sweetie!

Rating: 9.5/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yup, I hope to get another one in the near future!

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino