Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Review: Senna Cosmetics Silky Face Primer



Hey girls! Today I’m reviewing the Senna Cosmetics Silky Face Primer. It retails from various boutiques and sennacosmetics.com for $38. It a pink/blue tinted primer to fill in lines/pores/wrinkles and creates a smooth base to apply foundation and other face products. Keep reading to hear what my thoughts are on this product.

Pro(s):
-Smells good.
-Very moisturizing.
-The pink tint in the product brightens my face in the morning.
-It helps my makeup glide on like butter and blend easier.
-Smoothes out your face.
-Makes you makeup last over 6 hours.

Con(s):
-Too many shimmers that get on my nerves.

Overall review: Not including the glitter ball situation (that happened after using the primer on its own by accident), I really like this product because it’s very silky but oily too. It leaves my skin dewy, but can be transformed into matte. The thing I was talking about of the glitter ball was that I used some of it on its own because I was going outside and I looked like a disco ball, but after you put foundation on top of it, the shimmers tend to be toned down. I just love this product and I’ve already ordered another one. It’s actually one of their bestselling items. I hope you enjoyed this review and whoever requested this review: here it is!

Rating: 9/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yes, I want to purchase another one soon.

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino