Friday, February 12, 2010

Review: Essie Art of Spring Collection for Spring 2010

Hey girls! The new Essie Art of Spring Collection for spring 2010 has released in many locations. ULTA, Pro-Salons, and beauty supply stores as well as many e-tailers now carry this amazing line. After seeing many promo pictures I felt the need to try this collection out for myself. No that I’ve tried everything; I can properly come up with a review. You will definitely be impressed! Keep reading for more info!

Pro(s):
-The color is even in just 2 coats.
-Nice thin formula so that you can apply evenly.
-Drying time is faster.
-Nice opaque color (without base/top coat).
-Great pigmentation.

Con(s):
-No cons!

Overall review: I just love all the colors that were released. They are so like me; girly and fun! I love Lilacism and Tart Deco the most, but I still suggest buying the entire collection. All of the colors are universal for all skin tones and are also good for the summer. The swatches all determine the real color of the polishes so it’s pretty self explanatory! I hope you enjoyed this review!

Rating: 10/10

Is it VICKY approved? : Yes 

*Disclosure:
-A sample product was provided for testing.
-We never accept any form of payment for a review.
-Our reviews are always honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino