Saturday, January 9, 2010

Review: Eden Allure Pure Moroccan Argan Oil



Hi girls, I apologize for not being able to put up any posts. I just had so many clients coming to me. Over the Christmas break, many companies sent me different things, so I will be reviewing them over the weekend which is today and tomorrow. I’m reviewing the Eden Allure Pure Moroccan Argan Oil now. Keep reading for more information.

Pros: It’s oil that absorbs very fast. It’s best for your elbow and other super dry areas like your calves and also your knuckles if they get dry in the winter. This would be good for any season when using it in the roots of your hair before you wash it. I also like using it on my cuticles overnight because it really helps to get them very soft and not crusty and dry. I use this on my elbows and it is super soft now. You just need a little bit and that little bit goes a long way. An entire drop does the roots of my hair and after I washed it, my hair is very soft. This product is definitely a bang for your buck even though its $30.

Cons: No cons!

Overall review: I really love this product. I give honest reviews and I honestly said what it did for me. If it didn’t work, I wouldn’t even give this review. I have been using this for an entire week now. A review on the two soaps is coming soon. The oil when using it in your hair penetrates deep inside to moisturize the entire hair follicle and your hair comes out very smooth. I really like this. My friend’s grandma always puts coconut oil in her hair before washing it and I asked her to try this and her hair was softer that anything. After she used it, I used it and my hair was as soft as hers too.

Would I purchase it again: Yes, definitely. If I didn’t have this sent to me and I bought it on my own, would have bought this again.

Rating: 10/10

Packaging: 10/10 The oil comes conveniently packaged in a pump bottle.

Is it VICKY approved?: Yes it is.

Disclosure: I was SENT this product for FREE. I received no compensation for this review. I have no affiliation with this company. All opinions are 100% honest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino