Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Review: Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Bean



Hey everyone, today I will be reviewing this eye shadow quad. This was in one of my previous haul post and I’m here to share my thoughts on this product with you. Keep reading to know more.

Pros: This quad helps with an instant neutral eye with directions on the back. Neutral shades are all matte.

Cons: Poorly pigmented, not so vibrant, and hard to make the color come out. Creases fast even with UDPP.

Overall review: I was very excited about this in the beginning when I first bought it but then when I used it a couple of times, the colors didn’t show up that much. The only color that is much pigmented is the darkest color. It is good for creating accents in your crease. That’s the only very useful color. When I use the other colors as the directions describe it, it doesn’t work though. My lids are the darkest part of my face and even with a primer, the colors don’t come out. Overall, I like the quad, but it’s very poorly pigmented.

Rating: 7.5/10

Packaging: 10/10

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned nor am I being paid for this post. I bought everything mentioned with my own money and these are my 100% honest opinions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino