Sunday, November 29, 2009

Review: Wet 'n' Wild Defining Marker



Now we all want a cheap dupe for our high end cosmetics so I bought this liquid eyeliner pen from Rite Aid for $3.99. I thought it would be a nice dupe for the MAC Penultimate Liquid Eyeliner Pen. It actually works well and it’s a good investment. Keep reading to know more.

Pros: Gives precise thin lines, but is also capable of thick lines and good for a pin-up look. It helps with winged eyeliner looks.

Cons: Can sometimes get flimsy and make wrong lines. You would need to pull on your lid because if you don’t, the eyeliner doesn’t set into the wrinkle of your eyes. The pint isn’t that pointy so when trying to do winged eyeliner, the line might be widened and then you would have to extend it.

Overall review: When I first started using this liner, it got on my nerves a lot since I don’t use liquid liner a lot. That is one thing always hated about it that I have to pull on my eye or it won’t settle onto my entire lid. It isn’t that pointy and sometimes when I trey doing winged eyeliner, it makes the pint wide and that just gets on my nerves. It’s very frustrating, but overall I really like it.

Rating: 7.5/10

Packaging: 9/10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies above nor am I getting paid for mentioning them in my posts. I didn’t get anything for free and these contain my personal opinions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
One Girl's Passion For Makeup. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino